Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A very naughty birthday to a very naughty friend :)

Happy Birthday, friend!!!  You crazy lucky lady - you get The King for your birthday....and you can even take him home with you and to bed and cuddle on the couch.  Of course I mean this King:


I hope you have a wonderful, restful, relaxing, happy, happy birthday!!  Only because I know if I were there, it'd be a drunk, crazy, tiring birthday...and if you can't have the best, then you might as well have the total opposite.  

Love ya!!! 
~Q

~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday to my Twi-Twin!
I am so glad fate...and a 'virtual slumber party' brought us together!
I'm looking forward to sharing all the Rob goodness with you that this coming year is sure to bring!  Thank you for being a wonderful friend!!!!
xo
UAB


~~~~~~~~~~

~kiTT 

~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday, HB! So glad you walked into my life.

Love, Lisa


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last year I gave you a collage of Rob's package. This year you seem
to be onto butt shots. So I'm gifting you a few backsides you missed for
to add to your celeb collection.
Have a Naughty Birthday. Love you girl. xoxoxox
Fran

Matt Bomer 

Christian Bale

Leonardo DiCaprio

~~~~~~~~~~

Naughty 
Happy Birthday girly! Thank you for always sharing your love of the hot boys with us. And creating fun games for us to play. I wanted to share some of my favorite pics of your newest boy toy. I hope you have a fantastic birthday! You deserve it!
Love Kassie


~~~~~~~~~~

Naughty,
 
Sometimes I wonder if it's not a blessing in disguise that we live so far apart. I have this sneaking suspicion that we'd get into soooo much trouble together!!
 
I hope your birthday is full of the things you want most...like a nap! LOL!
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Love, 
Dani





~~~~~~~~~~

We love ya, girlie and hope you have a fantastic day!!! 
Love, 
The 12months Girls :)







1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh....I love all the naughty man candy! You gals sure know how to brighten a birthday morning!
    You gals are absolutely THE BEST! I am nothing without you girls!
    I'll take a few Rob's, Leto's, sweet round globes of ass (how did I forget those, kiTT???)...and The King!
    What bakery sells that cake?!?! Lord...have mercy! Dani, we would SO GET INTO TROUBLE! That small town would kick me out for making you naughtier than you are!
    Who is the tattooed wondet at the bottom???
    I'm so PROUD to be a 12 mos. Girl with you all! MWAH!! ILove You All!

    ReplyDelete

You've given me no choice...but to comment.