Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's a Special Day at 12 Months of Rob...and it's extra sassy!

  On this day in History...  


1977: the first Star Wars movie was released...



1986: Hands Across America took place...



It is, also, National Tap Dance Day
tapdance_001_500x353.gif
Wow...look at those feet go!


and in honor of Douglas Adams, British (we love british things!) author of "A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy",


Towel Day...


towel.jpg
Humina, Humina


More importantly, Today is special to us girls at 12 Months because...


It’s SassyKassie’s Birthday!!!


kermitgif.gif


We’re really excited!


~SK~


imagesCAK9SNNZ.jpg


MissSassyPants.jpg


Happy Birthday to my Sports loving, Sassy-Pants Wearing, Robert Pattinson ogling friend!






I hope your day is filled with the things you love!



Really.gif
 
(This is totally how I see Sassy Kassie as a little girl!)
Have fun!
Be safe!
Party like a Rockstar!
Love, Dani

~SK~


robkassie.png


They say that friends are like stars, (and I'll add like Rob too.)
You many not always see them, but they are always there.
Thank you for always being there for me, for the fun times, and for always sharing,
caring, and for valuing who I am.
Your birthday is worth celebrating, so do it, have a blast.
I love you!
Fran


twificphotoboothpic2.jpg


                                           
                    
~SK~
                                                                         


HB_Kassie.jpg
GIFEllen4.gif
"Who's this douche that thinks he's going to win over Kassie with flowers?"




HBKassie.jpg


           kiTT


          ~SK~


Happy birthday twin!  I love you and I hope you have a wonderful birthday.  You deserve all the happiness in the world, and if I can't give you all of it, and I can't really give you Rob, I figure this was the next best thing.  I love you!!  You're the bestest!!!  Have a fantastic day!!!!


<3
~Q

kassiebd.jpg


              ~SK~


jensenlip.gif
"Dude...it’s Kassie’s birthday???"
            


robnodding.gif


jensenexcited.gif
"Party ON!!!!"


               


robsmile.gif
I know, right?!?!?!


Kassie,  The Boys are excited!
From Jensen, Rob and Me...Happy Birthday!!
You are a wonderful friend, the best continuity expert ever, and an awesome woman!!
We bonded at WFE and never looked back.
You've been my fic dealer when I needed a fix.
You share my love of all things RobP0rn.
You get my crazy hours!
I Thank God for having you in my life.
I wish you nothing but the BEST!!!

Right, Rob??


absofreakinlutely.gif


I Love You!  Naughty

~SK~






Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow made with Smilebox

Happy birthday to one of the best Twi-BFF's I could ever have!  
I'm looking forward to another year of Rob/Twi adventures!
xoxoxo
UAB

~SK~


From ALL of Us 12 Month Girls,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to Our SassyKassie!
We hope you have a wonderful day!

XOXO



1 comment:

  1. OMG girls thank you soooooo much! What a way to wake up!!!

    Dani- you really get me, like totally understand the way I was as a child *rolls shoulders and snaps fingers in z formation* and I would much rather watch sports than read birthday cards.. of course with the exception of the virtual kind ;-) love ya! Thank you for the inspirational gifs *sings* I won't take this bull shit anymore* and sharing all the slash!

    Fran- I'm loving the throw back to TFMU! I love you silly girls and all the crazy times we've had so far! Thanks for always being my place to vent about everything from work, to boys, to not wanting to take a super crazy trip to New York yet knowing deep down inside I really really wanted it :-) and for always giving me sound advice. Love you! I can't wait for your possible impending Rob induced visit to Chicago!!

    kiTT- thank you for sharing in my obsession with the fictional Veronica Mars and the real Jason Dohering. And also sharing in Rob, Matt Bomer, General Hospital, Burn Notice.. I could go on but I won't for sake of our time and sanity (holy shit we obsess varied and wide LOL). From one non huggy person to another *holds arms out* bring it in.. come on.. you know you wanna.. I'll let you squeeze Jasons bum if you give me a hug ;-) Love ya girl!!

    Lauren- Twiiiiiinnnnnn thank you so much! I can't wait to watch my White Sox crush your Yankees ;-P for our sake I hope Jeter plays for at least one inning today so at least one of us can see him during his retirement tour! Loooooveeee you!!!

    Naughty- Thank you for putting this all together for me. I looooove the Jensen gifs, they are perfecto! Especially with the Rob mixed in. I wear my continuity hat with pride. I love ya girl! Even on days when neither of us are in much of a socializing mood because of our crazy ass work hours.. we still rock it out!

    UAB- who are those two adorable ladies in all those pics?? Us?? NO way!! Damn we age like a fine wine LOL I love ya chicka!! Thank you for starting me on this journey. I'm not sure in how many ways I can tell you how grateful I am for you introducing me to this crazy Rob obsessed world and I wouldn't have it any other way! I can't wait to keep going on these crazy ass adventures with you!

    ReplyDelete

You've given me no choice...but to comment.