Thursday, January 23, 2014

2014...the Year of Rob!!

While there were some very exciting things happening for our boy in 2013, 2014 is promising to be a busy and promising year in an even bigger way....and opening the door for a big 2015 and a future beyond that as well.

I was on IMDb the other day after more and more rumors and film roles were floating around and I'm seriously not even shocked anymore when I see huge numbers of interesting and intriguing projects on the docket for Rob:


With Maps to the Stars and The Rover in post production, we know we're gearing up for some PromoRob (one of my favorite incarnations of Rob, if I do say so myself...). 

We are also looking forward to seeing some filming shots from both Queen of the Desert and Life as they begin the run of production. 

AND there's more news to come about Mission Blacklist, Childhood of a Leader, and Lost City of Z. 

All of these roles are different and interesting and out of the box and I, for one, cannot wait to see every single one of them on the big screen! 

We'll keep you posted as new Rob news hits the airwaves throughout 2014....and into the future.  Here's to the Year of Rob! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've given me no choice...but to comment.