Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Birthday TwiWeasel!!!


It's time.. it's time.. it's TIME!!!


Dani I hope you have a wonderful birthday today! I really appreciate your friendship, wonderful sarcasm and factious tendencies ;) I love ya girl and hope you got all the presents you wanted! Love Kassie!

~0~



~0~

Wait! A proper celebration is going to need more cowbell!

Okay, now we're ready! 

~0~


My birthday gift to you Dani; Rob's Protruding Forehead Vein. Sorry
I couldn't get access to his other, and I'm sure equally lick-able protruding
vein, this one will have to do. Being an appreciative protruding vein girl myself, I
figured, like me, you could use your imagination and enjoy a Rob filled fantasy.
Have a great birthday!
love, Fran

~0~

Dani, birthdays have a way of finding you, no matter how much you try to keep them away! 



So might as well go ahead and do something fun and risky.....



Just don't get caught! 

Happy Birthday!
<3, kiTT 

~0~


Dearest TwiWeasel,
Today, I wish you a very Happy Birthday!  You never fail to make me laugh and smile.   You, along with 17 and BellaTesoro, have made me realize just how hoTT
Slash can be.   Thank you for joining this crazy group of Rob H00rs!  I wanted to get you two things for your birthday, and low and behold...they were together!  Here's some crazy slash waiting to happen!  I love you!  Happy Birthday!
Love, Naughty

~0~

Dani,

I was trying to find you a t-shirt or a sign or a mug or something equally cheesy that would be perfect for your birthday...and I think that this particular image, on ANY of the above would be just about right:




You, my sarcastic friend, are a wonderful addition to our daily email chats.  I can always expect the random, funny, dirty fun from you and I love it. 

Even Rob understand the power of humor and sarcasm: 


I feel like you and he would get along well...so go make that happen would ya?  So we can share too??  Thanks! 

UNsarcastically, though, I'd like to say happy birthday and that I hope you have a lovely day and get all the things you want for your special day....

Love ya,
~Q

1 comment:

  1. Oh. Mah. Gawd. You girls are awesome!!! Thank you sooooo much! I'm so glad I wasn't at work looking at this because I LITERALLY threw my head back and laughed a couple of times. As well as clapping my hands and snorting and yelling "OMG that's perfect!" at my computer screen. You girls are just...*shakes head*...I have no words.

    ReplyDelete

You've given me no choice...but to comment.