Welcome back to our Breaking Dawn Read Along! Yes, it's that time of year already...we have about 8 1/2 weeks until the release of Breaking Dawn Part 2 in theaters (I know...already!). We are going to pick up this time around where we, and the movie, left off last November. We'll be reading Book 3 of Breaking Dawn during this re-read. Here's how it's gonna work:
1. We'll be reading between 2 and 3 chapters a week.
2. Summaries of the week's chapters will post on Saturday morning so that we can comment on those chapters beginning on Saturday, and over the weekend.
3. Start reading the next week's chapters (listed at the bottom of the post) to be ready for the following Saturday.
4. Ask questions, leave thoughts, describe what you think things will look like, etc. in the comments.
5. There will be no chapters left to read the week that Breaking Dawn hits theaters...I figured we'd all be hyped up for the movie and maybe can just discuss the things we're most excited to see, etc. that week.
Each week the will be summaries posted as the post to comment on. I'll also try to include some discussion questions along with them. If you don't have time to read - DON'T WORRY! This is supposed to be fun. The summaries are there to let you know what happened in the chapters for the week. We've all read the books before so if you can't read the chapters or don't finish, PLEASE feel free to still comment and add your thoughts! This is all fun and supposed to be relaxing and exciting - no stressing out over it, please!
For Saturday, the first reading will be: Breaking Dawn, Book 3 - Prologue and Chapters 19-21. Happy Reading! We'll see you Saturday :)