Friday, November 4, 2011

One stop shopping for November 3 news...the most EPIC day so far...

What a whirlwind yesterday was!  I don't know about you but I couldn't keep up with all the news and goodies...so, for my own sanity, and possibly because of my own OCD...here is November 3 - in a nutshell:

...Rob (and Kristen and Taylor) get their handprints and footprints in cement at Graumann's Chinese Theater in LA

...Rob (and Kristen and Taylor - lol) reveal a special clip from BD1 and do an interview with our favorite MTV news anchor and fellow Rob-hOOr, Josh Horowitz  Videos Here :)

...Rob was apparently also on Access HollywoodInsider, E, ET, and Extra (or at least did interviews with them)...and there was some press conferencing (with more adorkable Rob - of course)...I could listen to interviews all day just to hear that accent...

...Bel Ami gets a North American distributor...and it's Sony!!  Here's keeping my fingers crossed for February!  And a new clip too!! (Even if it is in Russian...)

...Collider.com showed us some b-reel footage from BD1 and seemingly BD2 (holy awesomeness!)

...MrsKassieCullen won some freaking-awesome VIP tickets to the BD Concert in Chicago this week


Robvember is in full swing ladies...whatever will we do with ourselves?

Also, I think my hyperlink privileges need to be revoked...but at least everything is linked from one convenient location ;-)


1 comment:

  1. i don't know, i just keep singing, "It's the most wonderful time of the year," thanks to kiTT.

    ReplyDelete

You've given me no choice...but to comment.